I just uploaded a new version of my Google AdWords Tool with several new features and improvements.
The new tool now allows to create so-called “Many Keyword Campaigns” which can be used for the Search Network and the Content Network.
Here is a screenshot of the “Many Keyword Campaigns” section:
Here is how this works:
- Drag & drop a list of your keywords into the “Keyword Grouper” section of the Google AdWords Tool and create your Adgroups simply by dragging & dropping closely related keywords into the appropriate Adgroup window.
- Once you are done, export the result into a .group file.
- Drag & Drop this group file into the “Many Keyword Campaigns” section of the Google AdWords Tool.
- Provide your ad titles and descriptions and a few other basic campaign parameters.
- Export the campaign, so you can later modify it easily if you want.
- Once you are happy with all the settings and ads, click the “Create Google” or “Create MSN” button in order to generate your PPC campaign file (a .csv file).
- Open your Google AdWords Editor, go to File and Import CSV and select the .csv file the Google AdWords Tool created for you. You can do the same with MSN AdCenter campaigns – the Google AdWords Tool allows you to create .csv campaign files for both PPC search engines.
And that’s really all it takes to setup potentially huge PPC campaigns with thousands of keywords in only a few minutes.
For detailed step by step explanations with screenshots, please check out the user manual that comes with the Google AdWords Tool. You can also watch the short demo video to get a better idea on how to use this tool.
The old version of the Google AdWords Software Tool also allowed you to create campaign files, but instead of one .csv file you had to import 4 different text files into the AdWords Editor in order to setup your campaign. So, this makes it much easier and faster to setup your AdWords and/or MSN PPC campaigns.
As with the old version, I decided to keep the new and improved Google AdWords Tool completely free.